Friday, December 30, 2011

Spring

Like a welcome spring breeze…
 you came into my life and rescued me.
What a rescue!
You said, “Behold, I come”...
 and You did.
You sheltered me from the cold winter…
 and warmed me with Your love.
You nurtured me with grace…
 and sustained me with salvation.
Daily, You watch over me…
 ordering my steps,
 even when I fall.
You are my welcome spring.

You are like the river that flows...
 a strong current to carry me.
You secure me!
You said, "...whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst."
When I thirst, you fill my cup...
 until it overflows with joy and gladness.
You are my oasis...
 in the hot arid regions of my life.
Your gifts are beyond measure...
 Your immeasurable love amazes me.
 You are life springing from the dead.
 my roots stretch forth to drink from you.
You are my welcome spring.

Spring Pictures 01

Spring

Spring Pictures 02

Spring

Spring Pictures 03

Spring

Spring Pictures 04

Spring

Spring Pictures 05

Spring

Spring Pictures 06

Spring

Spring Pictures 07

Spring

Spring Pictures 08

Spring

Spring Pictures 09

Spring

Spring Pictures 10

Spring

Spring Pictures 11

Spring

Spring Pictures 12

Spring

Spring Pictures 13

Spring

Spring Pictures 14

Spring

Spring Pictures 15

Spring

Spring Pictures 16

Spring

Spring Pictures 17

Spring

Spring Pictures 18

Spring

Spring Pictures 19

Spring

Spring Pictures 20

Spring

Spring Pictures 21

Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment